Monday, January 18, 2010

My Father MasterCard was lost today ~~

A bad luck for today, my parents (father) was lost a EON mastercard at petrol station maybe cuz can't find at house...making me so sad about it !!


However finding 1 house also cannot getting back, but my father already report to bank..really a bad luck for my family today ):
Dunno how to say liao :( many sad things was happen on this weekend :(
my money nowdays is not so stable...
i need a lot of money now, cuz many things i not yet settle ~~~
now no money is like killing a body heart ~~

Now family economics also not so stable, coming chinese new year also...very bad if no money to celebrate a new year for life ~~ very in bad mood if no money, always making me heache now ~~

WHY? MONEY? MAKE ME HEACHE?
WHY? MONEY? MAKE ME HEACHE?

I will be crazy now.....
My economics not stable now....

No comments:

Post a Comment