Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Sachin Khot's surprise birthday bash on sets of Ugly Aur Pagli


One of the most looked forward movies of this year is Ugly Aur Pagli starring Mallika Sherawat and Ranvir Shorey in lead roles. In fact after watching the promos, one surely gets the feeling that the cast and crew must have had a ball of a time shooting for this quirky comedy.

Mallika Sherawat and Ranvir Shorey even celebrated director Sachin Khot's birthday on the sets of the film. After a long day of drooling schedule, the entire team was so tired and worn out that everyone just went back to their respective rooms to crash in their bed. However, debutante director Sachin Khot didn't exactly know what was in store ahead. After the pack up when Sachin was finally resting, the cast and crew decided to crash in to his room and throw a surprise party for him.

Mallika, Ranvir along with others like Rangita Pritish Nandy got cake and gifts for him and danced the night on the chartbuster song 'Talli'. Everyone ate, drank and made merry the whole night so much that everyone was actually talli by the time the celebrations finished.

Sachin still can't forget the incident, "It was a very exhausting day, we were shooting continuously since 5 in the morning till 11:30 in the night. As soon as I entered my room and was ready to sleep, I heard a loud bang at the door of my room.

When I opened the door, I was surprised to see my entire cast and crew standing at the door to wish me. It was a very sweet gesture by them. I always celebrate my birthday with my family and closed ones. Though this time I was not with them, I didn't really miss them because of the beautiful team I had with me, we all had actually become like a family. We all partied till 2:30 in the morning. But what surprised me the most was that though everyone was awake till late night, they were back on the sets next morning on the decided time.

Source : Bollywood Hungama News Network

No comments:

Post a Comment