Sunday, January 3, 2010

who loves you ?

I feeling this week is the most i can't getting sleep well, cuz about a lot of activities in this year going to plan for march / april planning to china (Holiday) also such a good news that d'chimie was done the 1st single song. sure a girl rite, making me happy on new year.. ;) cuz i'm not G&G corparation...

I glad my ex-girlfriend still remember me and such care me about my birthday =) thanks lee wah, and also she don't forget CT. Lee cuz of so care and sayang her, tat she said yesterday to me on the phone. Ohh...yeah my sister will be coming back this wednesday, she today tell me her luggage very heavy cuz of a lot thing..but her parents there give her 1 new small luggage...wow...my sister shopping so happily ^^

However is already in 2010, my new journey is coming this year...is will being going tiger year's soon this february, chinese new year...so fast 1 year. I really thanks to god giving me such a memory birthday, memory of know her and memory of my ex-gf caring me back...^^ i love you all who wishing me and caring me for true heart ^^


Here we are, It's not a perfect world
Say goodbye to love
Wanting to leave this place, far away
Here we are, It's not a perfect world
Be honest about the scars
And it'll not hurt so deeply



Where are you and I'm so sorry
I cannot sleep I cannot dream tonight
I need somebody and always
This sick strange darkness comes creeping on so haunting everytime
And as I stared I counted the webs from all the spiders
catching things and eating their insides
Like indecision to call you
And hear your voice of treason
Will you come home and stop this pain tonight
stop this pain tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment