Thursday, February 18, 2010

Wishing U All Well End Well on this Tiger Year :D

Spring was coming on this tiger year !!
wishing all my cousin, nephew, family & friends :D
All Well End Well on this 2010

1) Kah Yan - My Sister
Wishing all the best in her spm this year
Gambateh


2) Natalie Choong - My Niece
Wishing all the best in this tiger year
Gambateh


3) Justine Lim - My Cousin Sister
Wishing all the best in yr college life
Gambateh
Get a lience drive me up


4) Cheng Weng Siong - My Cousin Brother
Wishing all the best in yr tiger year
Gambeteh
Be Brave like a Tiger

5) Sharon Choong & Husband - My Cousin Sister & Cousin Bro in Law
Wishing you happy forever be happily couple
forever and ever
Gambateh on yr job

6) Khinko Ng & Ah Han - My Cousin Sister & Brother
Wishing all the best
in yr working and study

7) Joanne Choong - My Cousin Sister
Wishing all the best & always healthty
Gambateh

8) Lim Hui Hui Bro - My Cousin Bro
Wishing you be a good good boy
Gambateh


9) Kua Chee Siong - My Cousin Bro
Rock On
Forever
Gambateh

10) Hui Kuan & Hui Kei - My Cousin Sister
All the best be pretty always

11) Choong Jo Ey & Choong Jo Ann - My Nieces
All the best for this tiger year..
12) Choong Kok Keong - My Nephew
All the best for this tiger year...
13) Choong Kok Wah & Sisters... - My Nephew & Nieces
All the best for this tiger year...
14)  Jia Looong & Yen Hui - My Nephew & Nieces
All the best for this tiger year..
be more smart...
15) Richie & Corlos - My Nephew
All the best..

No comments:

Post a Comment