Friday, November 26, 2010

Rautten Culture...

I Love it when young people are doing great things, just seeing a young person build and grow-brings joy to me. I mean-the world has many opportunities and seeing young individuals grab them with both hands is a beautiful thing.

I  was on Facebook the other day and I happen to virtually bump into a girl by the name: Shanell Aasimah Kanzah,15, she shared a link to her Wordpress Blog and likewise-I clicked on it and WOW-I was blown away by what I saw, her blog is beautifully structured, but the one thing I really got hooked on, was the way she Executed her work(Beautiful). She posts everything from Fashion to Art-she has great tatse too (Take it from the Fashion Guru himself-LOL).

Rautten Culture on my Laptop...

Her Blog (Above) is one of the best blogs I've seen in 2010...But there is more to Rautten Culture. Not only is Rautten Culture a Weblog, Rautten Culture is also a Fashion Label (based in Los Angeles-California, USA). Shanell is working hard and I Love her passion and hunger to achieve great things-she is an up and coming designer and GREAT BLOGGER, shes got VISION...

And oh'before I conclude, Ms.Kanzah told me that people always get the spelling of the word "RAUTTEN" twisted, many peeps spell it as "ROTTEN"...Ummmm, that is insulting Ya'll, LOL-so please respect her brand-the WORD is "RAUTTEN"-with an "AU"-dont get it TWISTED!!...LOL...Shout out to to the City of Angels...

I LOVE What I DO!!...(^^,)


No comments:

Post a Comment