Saturday, February 26, 2011

Superga(SA) in Assosiation with Ayashisa'Amateki + Peroni and Black Faff Present: The Live Sneaker Customization Session in Rosbank-27 February 2011 *Exclusive*

 
 


I just Love how FASHION and ART are able to bring everybody together, these two forces are able to break any barrier we might have in-between US as a people. My AMAKIPKIP Family member and founder of Ayashisa'Amateki -Menzi Mthethwa-recently invited me to one of his Collab events with giant Italian shoe brand SUPERGA and popular Italian beer beverage brand PERONI, this past Saturday, out in ROSEBANK, North of Johannesburg-and what a great event it was, it was simply *Beautiful* to say the least-everybody was out there: Indians, Caucasians, Africans-damn, I mean EVERYBODY was there, despite their colour or creed-they were all out there having fun and appreciating Great Artwork and they were all united by the same cause, FASHION and ART.


The event was all about giving young talented South African sneaker customizers a platform to showcase their skills and talents, and I have to be honest: ALL of the dudes killed it-each and every one of them held it down, NO DEBATE!!, LOL-it was a great-successful event , I mean judging from the way people reacted towards the whole idea (Positive), I have to say: the Young sneaker designers, whom took part in this whole thing have a very Bright future ahead of them --> The Streets meeting the Corporate world-that’s what we want to see and with dudes such as Menzi from Ayashisa'Amateki and the Black FAFF crew, I’m positive that every element of the streets (Not just the Music) will be Corporate soon-very soon. HIPHOP Music did it, what’s stopping the Street Sneaker customization culture?!...from where I’m seated-Nothing!!

Thank You to everybody who came through to the SUPERGA store out in ROSEBANK, we truly appreciated the support, you are the ones who made it all possible and Successful!!

I take my hat off to the Sneaker Customizers, Great work and Passion always Pay Off...

SALUTE to Menzi, you’re doing it My Hommie!!...Ayashisa'Amteki!!

WE’RE WINNING!!

BiZKiD

No comments:

Post a Comment