Saturday, August 21, 2010

Dream WORLD!!

Word on the street is that I look like hommie, so much that Siz 'n Scoop have officially named me YungMAWE2, LOL, funny thing is-I dont think I look like the dude, but hey that's just me, you can judge that-Now back to business, MAWE2 is on the verge of dropping his sophomore album titled "DREAM WORLD", after dropping A Fool's hope a few years back he has been a bit quiet on these streets but he looks well and now his back to give us great Hip Hop music-he jumped back to the scene with a track called "ONE HUNNED" which debuted on the HipHop hot99 on Yfm back in July and now he has the streets buzzing like before-it's as if he didn't leave, LOL. All I can say is- A fools hope is a classic South African Hip Hop album in my books and it will remain rightfully so forever, I'm just crossing my fingers that he does not dissapoint with this upcoming Record, but knowing Big Bro here he aint gonna dissapoint...Lets go-DREAM WORLD COMING SOON...now thats ONE HUNNED LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment