An Idol in my eyes, God of the game, "ROCNATION" chain-damn I remeber puting up Jay Z's posters on my wall, damn my room looked like Rocafella records, I swear, LOL, I've studied this guys style and raps for years now and mind you, I'm only 18 so do the math-Jay Z has been running the game since 2001 after dropping his classic Album "BLUEPRINT 1"-In my eyes Jay Z is the coolest man on the planet right now, I mean he can say the dumbest thing and he'd still sound COOL, LOL. The forbes Hip Hop cash king list dropped a couple of weeks back and Jay is still the most caked up MC in the game, he grossed in 60 million + between 2009-2010, all I I can say is "ITS THE ROC!!"...he said it himself-nobody quite did it like he did it and nobody will ever do it the way he did it-I can put my head on the block and say "JIGGA IS GOING TO BE THE FIRST HIP HOP BILLIONAIRE"...and oh Diddy came second on the list with 30 million and to wrap up the TOP 3-Akon came in with 21 million...ummm the rest just dont matter...LOL...ON TO THE NEXT ONE!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment