Well I didn't want to say this but Ima say it anyway--> J.COLE IS THE REAL FUTURE OF HIP HOP MUSIC!!...the young Nigga from the Ville has dropped a new single called "Blow Up"-well this is his second single, the first being "WHO DAT", the first single got lukewarm reviews from critics but yo'I Loved it-now the critics/haters are now believers/lovers, because Mr.Cole has stated his authority on his new single "Blow Up"-this track is BANANAZ, LOL-Literally. He produced the track himself and oh my word it sounds Epic, for some wierd reason the track reminds me of kanye's "Jesus Walks", because you can hear Coles hunger to be amongst the best in the game, on that track.Only one word can describe the Track and that word is "FLAWLESS"-well written, well produced and well executed. Now I'm really anticipating his debut album "COLE WORLD"...COMING in October Look out for that, I'll keep you posted--> BLOW UP COLE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment