The MTV awards nominations have been announced and Lady Gaga is simply Pokin' her face to the top. The pop superstar has landed herself a record breaking?!?-nah let me rephrase-the pop superstar has landed herself a "RECORD SHATTERING" 13 award nominations, which simply gives her the top spot at this years MTV awards. Well I believe that Mrs.Gaga deserves the recognition she is recieving, she works really hard and hey how many artist do you know that can sell DIAMOND in the year 2010?, not much, so hey be happy for her she is taking over the pop world, wait a minute she has taken over the pop WORLD-goddamn she is POP music, Oops-sorry Madona, LOL.
One other artist I can not overlook is my favourite MC, Mr.Detroit himself-EMINEM, he has came second at this years MTV awards nominees with 8 nods, now thats what I call a RECOVERY!-Eminem has came back more mature and focussed-I mean everybody who has listened to the recovery can feel the Growth in Eminems Lyrics and these 8 nominations are proof of his growth and hard work, besides the hommie sold 754,000 copies in his first week and he is still no.1 on the billboard, he really is ON FIRE!!

No comments:
Post a Comment