Tuesday, June 7, 2011

medium length hairstyles with bangs

medium length hairstyles with bangs. brunette with layered medium
  • brunette with layered medium



  • insbaby
    04-08 11:28 PM
    The indian consulate needs a proof of address for me and my wife
    We sent them the Property tax bill and hoped that it would work but get this mail from travisa

    Proof Of Residence - Unacceptable
    The proof of address received in your application is not acceptable for submission to the Indian Consulate. You must submit a proof of residence/address that matches the present address on the PIO application exactly. Photocopy of state issued ID (Driver License or ID), or major utility bill (Water, Gas, Electric, Sewage) or a copy of a lease containing both the landlord and tenant signatures must be submitted. The following items are not accepted: cell phone bill, credit card statement or bank statement. The address cannot include a P.O. box. For minors, a parent or guardian proof of address from both parents may be submitted instead. You can fax the proof of address to Fax: (415) 644-0158. In addition, you also have the option of mailing a paper copy to the address below.

    Now why does not a property tax not work ? it is issues by the county.

    We do not have the current address on my wife's driver's license and her name is not there on the PGandE bill

    Any suggestion ? or anyone had a similar issue ?

    Thanks in advance !!

    Think about these...

    You sent property tax bill, so I guess you own a home! Send the copy of first page of the "Deed", notarized.

    1. Utility bill
    2. USCIS AP if any
    3. Phone bills (doubtful)

    Send at least 3 different types or all possible documents you have if they ask for 1.

    If nothing has her name, send yours + copy of your marriage certificate, notarized and explain the situation.





    medium length hairstyles with bangs. angs. medium length
  • angs. medium length



  • ArkBird
    03-19 01:48 PM
    Canada option though attractive has his own problems and I mean serious problems!. When you apply for stamping, consulate will first cancel your existing visa so if your H1B is denied you have to go to your home country from Canada!





    medium length hairstyles with bangs. With a medium length hairstyle
  • With a medium length hairstyle



  • raysaikat
    05-04 03:41 AM
    Hi my father lost his passport at the airport today and with it his I94 and US B1 visa. We do have scanned copies of his US Visa and Passport. I would appreciate any pointers on the following question -

    1. What are my next steps?
    -

    1. File a report with your local police station. Get a copy of the report number, etc., and keep it for future reference.

    2. Inform the Indian consulate. They should be able to give him a new passport.

    For the rest, my *guess* is that you need to get in touch with the local USCIS office, or the airport immigration in order to get a copy of his I-94, and next time he has to go to US consulate in India (home country) for a new visa stamp.





    medium length hairstyles with bangs. Cheryl Cole Shoulder Length
  • Cheryl Cole Shoulder Length



  • broadcaster
    11-19 10:28 AM
    Thanks for the information. On november 9, 2007, I called using other options and CSR level 2 took my data to begin a report. Today, I followed your instructions to check if there was a more effective way to obtain an aswer, but I am really dissapointed. CSR used my name to look in their system. The only thing that she could found was my H visa application. She never mentioned that there was an investigation due to my call of november 9. Finally she just asked me to wait 30 more days, and neven mention the option to place a report.



    more...


    medium length hairstyles with bangs. Haircut Hairstyles for Medium
  • Haircut Hairstyles for Medium



  • raminmd
    09-15 01:11 PM
    I would like to think that there are lots of members who are interested in participating in campaigns like this. I participate in most of IV campaigns and have sent flowers and called all reps for 5882. This is a campaign that I would be interested in participating in. If you are going to chat about this on IV chat (which many members cannot access because of restrictions), then please post the transcript and summary here so that we can at least understand the viewpoints of the participants and the action plan.





    medium length hairstyles with bangs. Medium Length Hairstyles with
  • Medium Length Hairstyles with



  • PD_Dec2002
    06-29 11:34 AM
    what is mandatory?.....what happens if a person has to move 6 months after they file I-485.....aint they going to change their address??.....can we use AR-11 to do that?....there is no way I can wait for 4 years at my current place to get my green card in hand.....would appreciate any suggestions

    What is mandatory is that you have to provide YOUR address to get the GC. Your friend's address is not YOUR address. If you move after 6 months invoking AC21 or just buy a house down the street, you would need to notify USCIS about YOUR new address so they will send the GC to the new address.

    Thanks,
    Jayant



    more...


    medium length hairstyles with bangs. Big Bangs New side fringe
  • Big Bangs New side fringe



  • RDB
    12-21 10:32 AM
    A1. Yes, they will interview you together.
    A2. It is NOT advisable to take the immigration attorney with you IF your case is clear, i.e. no out of status etc. When we went for the interview, the officer clearly told us that you did good by not having an attorney - they get annoyed by them :). As soon as he realized that we didn't have anybody representing us, he was way more relaxed than with other people who had representation.
    A3. Yes, they can and will approve on the spot if they are satisfied with your answers!
    A4. Yes, they can stamp the passport if they approve it - in my case, they approved it but couldn't stamp the passport because my PD was not current. He said, you will get the card as soon as your PD becomes current.

    Just relax and take all the necessary documentation with you - and be absolutely confident in your answers. Oh, and btw, I was also promoted when we went for the interview and that doesn't make any difference - as long as you are employed (same company is better).

    Hope this helps.

    Hello Everybody,

    My wife & I have our 485 interviews in January. Any advice is appreciated. Mine is a EB (EB- 2) petition. Our PD is April 2006. We filed for 485's in July 2007 and our 485's were transferred to National Benefits Center in 2008. I was promoted hence my title is different now from what was filed on the Labor application and job duties only changed a little bit. My petitioner is the same,

    Couple of questions -
    Will they interview my wife & I together ?
    Is it advisable to take the immigration attorney with us for the interview.?
    Can the IO approve the case on the spot.?
    Can IO stamp the passport since my PD is current.?

    If somebody can direct me to any recent experiences for folks who did have interviews - that would be really helpful.

    Thanks!

    Ritesh





    medium length hairstyles with bangs. Shoulder Length Hairstyles
  • Shoulder Length Hairstyles



  • paskal
    08-23 01:54 PM
    this is just the kind of thing we want to fight! terrible situation...
    please help iv's efforts to end retrogression for all.
    please all come to the rally, volunteer, contribute and spread the word!



    more...


    medium length hairstyles with bangs. Medium Hairstyles with Bangs
  • Medium Hairstyles with Bangs



  • immigrant2007
    09-26 12:36 AM
    what do u think...god is going to have another re-incarnation for giving gcs to legal immigrants? If we dont help each other / ourselves then we surely deserve this backlog





    medium length hairstyles with bangs. shoulder length hairstyles
  • shoulder length hairstyles



  • anilsal
    12-09 01:39 PM
    Now where are the members in IL? Repeated requests passed to members returns no response!



    more...


    medium length hairstyles with bangs. Shoulder Length Hairstyles
  • Shoulder Length Hairstyles



  • sameerkhan7860
    07-02 11:34 PM
    Hello Folks,

    We should call the new organizations. But in this case people will talk about this issue for a day, maybe two. The one thing that will catch people's attention is we do something OUT of the way!

    I support one suggestion put forward by one of our members - Go the Munnabhai way! Send them flowers! Do you guy have any idea what kind of news that will be? If USCIS suddenly receive 1000s of flowers everyday? Granted we will be spending money from our pockets but that is a small price to pay to make our woes known to others!

    This is really a cruel joke played by DOS and USCIS! We should not stand by and do nothing!

    So, if people are interested... let us start a send a flower a day campaign!

    Dilip


    If we plan to send flowers, we should send them to the SAME place, same person, if a 100 different news stations receive these flowers, this would be of no consequence, the ideal person to send these to would be Bill O reiley, God (yea I invoke his name ;) knows that he loves to talk aout himself, and if you get him involved, and throw in the words like , "BUSH wanted us to be able to AOS", he is going to be all over it.

    I am going to see if I can send him a note :)





    medium length hairstyles with bangs. Shoulder Length Hairstyles
  • Shoulder Length Hairstyles



  • wanaparthy
    03-25 01:57 PM
    -



    more...


    medium length hairstyles with bangs. Shoulder Length Hairstyles
  • Shoulder Length Hairstyles



  • cableching
    07-16 01:15 PM
    Hello,

    I got my EAD through my primary Employer. I am currently working on EAD but with a different Employer (NY State Agency) who doesn�t encourage GC processing, so did not file my AC21 and been working for over a year now. I still have good rapport with my primary Employer. Now I am scheduled to go to INDIA for few weeks, my question is " whom should I say is my Employer " if the immigration officer asks me at the port of entry (JFK). Please advise as I will be carrying my current pay stubs.

    Thank you

    I recently came back on AP through Atlanta. I have changed the employers and have not applied for AC21. In secondary inspections, I was asked about where I work and who sponsored it? I did tell the sponsor as my old employer and for where I work gave current employer's name. It should not be problem entering thru AP. Another person with AP was not even asked any questions and they just stamped it and gave it back.
    Also the they were discussing about the combined card for EAD and AP, when they would implement it so that they do not have to stamp and enter the information at several places for AP.
    This guy was even strange that, when I gave him two copies of AP, he gave one back and said he needs only one. He just took a copy of it after entering and stamping it.

    Strange are the ways they behave. When I entered thru Chicago using AP last year, the officer was praising me for giving him two copies and did not even send me for secondary inspection, as everyone before was only giving him one copy and they were searching their bags for the second copy????





    medium length hairstyles with bangs. medium length hair styles for
  • medium length hair styles for



  • omiboy
    09-21 10:02 PM
    Can someone please help me?

    I have been with my current company for the past 7 years under an H-1 visa.

    My perm and I-140 have been approved in Aug 2007 and Jan 2008 respectively (Priority date is Aug 2007).

    I am currently on my 3rd H-1 extension which was given to me till Oct 2012.

    My current company had a change in management and has been harrasing me by transfering me from location to location for the past two years now. And now they have cut my pay and just today I was informed that my hours have been cut as well.

    Is there any way for me to transfer my H-1 to another company who is willing to employ me?

    My present company has said that they will keep my green-card sponsorship untill I get the card phisically.

    Can someone tell me if I can transfer to another comapny?

    If I do so, will I have to start all over again on a new perm and I-140, or can they remain under the current comapny?

    I have spent over 10K for the perm and I-140 in filing fees and lawyers fees, I can't afford to do this all over again.

    Please help me... I need advice.

    Sincerely

    Omi.



    more...


    medium length hairstyles with bangs. shoulder length hairstyles
  • shoulder length hairstyles



  • amitga
    08-18 12:53 PM
    How do I find what priority date has been attached to my I-485?





    medium length hairstyles with bangs. Haircut Fashion | Hairstyles
  • Haircut Fashion | Hairstyles



  • satishbsk
    06-27 01:19 PM
    If you believe that you haven't received an approval notice (for example - you check the online system and it indicates that your case was approved and you have not received an approval notice), USCIS encourages you to submit an inquiry to the e-mail box: CSC.NoNotice@DHS.Gov. Please include your receipt number and/or your "A" number with your inquiry. USCIS expects to respond to email inquiries within 30 calendar days.

    ________________
    Contributed $260 so far



    more...


    medium length hairstyles with bangs. Ultra modern hairstyles for
  • Ultra modern hairstyles for



  • shantanup
    06-25 09:43 AM
    On a lighter note, you may not even want to prove your legal status. After CIR you'll be in a better position to get adjusted, faster and easier!





    medium length hairstyles with bangs. This medium length cut,
  • This medium length cut,



  • GC08
    05-21 07:29 PM
    We are chasing behind so many stuffs at this important time. We should forget about the merits or demerits of point system. It can be good or bad. We should forget about how Z visa holders get more benefit than us. It is something not in our control and big politics behind everything in the bill. Therefore, we should not concentrate on this as it is not our objective. We should focus only to eliminate retro in EB ASAP. We should try to bring a simple amendment to the bill, so that retrogression in current EB ends ASAP.

    A simple thing to do is do not change drastically current form of bill. Don�t waste time on analyzing or chasing behind merits and demerits in H,Y,Z visas or all other positive or negative stuffs in this bill.

    We should have only one focus. Eliminate EB retro first. For that a simple amendment will be, 242K visa is open to both old EB and newly created merit system. That�s all. This amendment will eliminate the retro immediately. All other discussions and efforts are waste of time and energy

    Yes. :)





    medium length hairstyles with bangs. medium to long hairstyles for
  • medium to long hairstyles for



  • mhtanim
    03-18 12:13 AM
    Hi lavanyamohan and mhtahim,
    Many of my friends utilized Mr.Gowda for H1B and GC. All my friends & hundreds in the same firm got GC'S without any querries.
    Frankly speaking I do not have any personal relations with the company.
    I used his services and felt exactly what mhtahim mentioned about Gowda. He is reasonable and professional.

    All the best

    Appreciate your feedback. Thank you.





    vamsi_poondla
    11-27 09:51 AM
    Whoever invoked this please share your experiences, dos and donts.





    anu_t
    05-09 05:29 PM
    coolgc thanks and appericiate your responce.and Thansks for not misunderstanding. My spouce has just completed masters. and may probably do Phd in near future . :)
    mpillai ,Got it now. I couldn't think of that point before. I myself 'm eligible for Eb2 but had to file my GC in Eb3 due to rules/regulations and very conservative giant company.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment