Sunday, March 21, 2010

busy weekend, MAPEX 2010 :D

Tired last week, very busy with my work on this weekend cuz we have a expo for property my company hot potato publishing was as a exhibitor for MAPEX 2010.
I was on duty saturday morning to everning, around that time i'll was dunno the event only i'll get Elaine sms about be on duty on friday night.

MAPEX 2010, was a good financial year for propertity a lot of people was there mostly real estate, designer, buyer and many more. Our publishing we give away our magazine to public cuz form promote our magazine. Get more people to know in about property buyer.

It will be going on a Home Deco next week at mid-valley again. I'll not sure yet we will on duty on not. I hear Elaine say will be on duty friday and saturday. Hope this time i will get more contact then this week.

A lot of people giving card and make a good contact base. However i'll meet back my high school friend 2 girls that i forget their name, their was regonice me but i forgotten them. Too bad. I'll was meet back one of my college friend in saito, i regonice him, then we was chatting for a while ask them group back gathering.

A good time for me to learn more, getting know more and improve my knowledge. Today i'll will been meet my senior exercutive to give me advice to improve my skill in my job. We will be have a drink at tropicana mall Pj. Around 2pm

Okie enuff for today sharing, good nite...tired ^^
see ya...sweet dream ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment