Tuesday, March 16, 2010

guitar store (texting bass guitar cort)

Artisan A4 Cort Bass Guitar the most sound i found out my style, i would like to buy soon after i'll correcting my money and earn more commussion in this month and next month wanna buy the guitar soon. Very nice song...very power groowing sound, more to sound of bass !!! hope i will can buy fast man...hahaha !!



Acually i'll one of arrange/composer friend to take his bass, he buy Artisan A4 Cort Bass Guitar, for his latest project and somemore bring have tea time and dinner together after my working hour. We try a lot of guitar at guitar store. Most is this bass sound Artisan A4 nice power sound. I really love the sound, if give me perform wow...:D

I was waiting the photoshoot picture by Alan, his say finish but can't post at facebook...sometimes you know facebook is very stupid :D hahaha, can waiting the photo....i wanna :D

No comments:

Post a Comment