Sunday, October 31, 2010

Anathi Royal's trip to the M.I.A

WOW!!...it is refreshing to see a young Black African dude do/achieve great things-Mr.Royal is out there doing great things for himself and his team Yal-he recently took a few hours flight to the United States and there he met with great men in music from Rick Ross to Khaled-he then announced a couple of days ago that he and khaled are working on a track together and hey it is true, the kid has a track with Mr.WE THE BEST!! himself, we hope it is a gem-but hey Anathi hasn't really dissapointed me ''musically'' as yet-so I'm sure he killed the collab. To conclude I would like congratulate the Hommie what he has achieved, he has a great musical future ahead of him-from me and the BIZKID Corp. Team WE SAY TWO THUMBZ UP!! hommie...GOD BLESS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment