Sunday, October 31, 2010

FOLLOW The BLOG!!...Please...FOLLOW The BLOG!!

Contact Me...
My people, ya'll can now contact me directly (No middle man-LOL) on the above details...follow me on twitter, email me-hey just hit me up and tell me what you would like to see more on the BLOG!! and oh FOLLOW the BLOG NOW!!, we got 3326 views in just 2 months so please follow my blog so that I can see who is giving me LOVE...I LOVE ALLA YA'll and hey thank yall for everything!!-I appreciate it.

Bizkid weekly-Online Business Lifestyle Magazine!!

The wait is almost over my people-My Business Lifestyle Magazine is Ready... http://www.bizkidweekly.com/ is launching on'NOVEMBER 27th so please diarise that and we'll be running a crazy competition for yall-so please lookout for that and oh'Follow the BLOG after reading this!!...LOL!!

Man I LOVE MY TEAM!!
My Niggas, My Hommies, My Dawgs, My Brothers and business partners I LOVE YA'll *No homo...shoutout to The OHZA Clothing Range, Ohza mineral Water, Optic Iris, Optic Kid Advertising, Martha Shiloane, YFM (Motso, Siz and Scoop), SUGALOAF, CampusLounge and my BIZKID Corporation team...but most importantly shout out to YOU...We Are, because YOU Are!!

P.s .BiZKiD...ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment