Saturday, October 16, 2010

50 cent is the new 200 Million...

I respect this mans Business sense and hey I still like him for his music too, LOL, anyway fiddy has just complete a deal that will see him recieve $200 Million for his film company "Cheetah Vision", to fund a ten movies. Randall Emmet and George furla's Hedge fund partners have signed on a deal with 50 that will expand his film resume...this has to be one of hiphops biggest deals and the G-Unit general is running with it.

The first movie he will be makin'is called "Set Up"-shooting will be starting next month, it will be shot by out of the gate and oh'just to give ya'll an idea about the movie, it will be a movie about a diamond heist that turns deadly...I hope this movie will be worth the cash pumped into it...afterall the drama and bad Music it still is: G g g g G-Unit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment