Saturday, October 16, 2010

NEW FEATURE:The Slaughter House Vol 1: Reflection Eternal-RPM

The Chop:
Okay I've been listenin' to this album all week and I have to say I'm super impressed. I love the way Talib switches up his style on on this album, he is able to bring out the best out of every beat Hi-Tek lased for him, I enjoyed this album big time, but be warned the Talib you're gonna hear on this album is different from the one we all knew on BLACK STAR or Liberation...this is the new Talib who wants to break through into the mainstream but he does so well.

Butcher lookouts:
Look out for tracks such as Ballad of the Black Gold, Just began ft Jay electronica, J cole and Mos def, got work and city play grounds, those are the highlights of this album.

The Clean up:
Over all this album is great and hey I give it 4 BLOODED KNIVES...I enjoyed Revolutions Per Minute *TWO THUMBZ UP*

No comments:

Post a Comment